Bison Fire Protection is a leader in fire safety and fire prevention in Manitoba and is dedicated to providing complete fire protection systems to our customers.
We began in 2001 as a fire extinguisher and automatic suppression provider, and have since grown into a full service company with shops in Winnipeg and Thompson, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan and Kenora, Ontario.
We put a high value on excellent customer service because we know that there is no substitute for repeat and referral business, which is why our technicians are efficient, pleasant, and always happy to take the time to show you how to stay safe using our systems.
When you work with us you can rest a little easier knowing that every Bison Fire Protection technician is manufacturer certified to service, design, and sell a wide selection of products and systems such as:
Siemens Fire Alarm Systems
Range Guard Restaurant Systems
Kidde Fire Wet & Dry Chemical Systems
Pyro-Chem Fire Suppression
Ansul Fire Suppression Products and Systems
- Sapphire and Energin Clean Gas Systems, including CO2, and Novec1230
Learn more about our values and what sets us apart as a business by visiting our About Us page, or give us a call at 204-237-3473 for more information about how we can help keep you safe.
More informaion coming soon!
Kidde Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector Recall
- KN-COSM-IBCA Hardwired Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with battery backup, KN-COSM-ICA Hardwired Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm (without battery backup) are being recalled in Canada.
- When the alarm reaches the end of its useful life, it issues an end of life chirp every thirty seconds. If the battery is replaced when the unit is at its end of life (or, if you have a model without a battery backup, if power is removed and then restored to the alarm), and the test button is pressed within 10 seconds thereafter, the unit will no longer issue an end of life chirp.
- Customers should immediately stop using the recalled alarms and contact Kidde for a free replacement alarm.
- For more information, please see the Product Safety Noticed issued by Kidde.