Bison Fire Protection is a leader in fire safety and fire prevention in Manitoba and is dedicated to providing complete fire protection systems to our customers.
We began in 2001 as a fire extinguisher and automatic suppression provider, and have since grown into a full service company with shops in Winnipeg and Thompson, as well as Regina, Saskatchewan and Kenora, Ontario.
We put a high value on excellent customer service because we know that there is no substitute for repeat and referral business, which is why our technicians are efficient, pleasant, and always happy to take the time to show you how to stay safe using our systems.
When you work with us you can rest a little easier knowing that every Bison Fire Protection technician is manufacturer certified to service, design, and sell a wide selection of products and systems such as:
Siemens Fire Alarm Systems
Range Guard Restaurant Systems
Kidde Fire Wet & Dry Chemical Systems
Pyro-Chem Fire Suppression
Ansul Fire Suppression Products and Systems
- Sapphire and Energin Clean Gas Systems, including CO2, and Novec1230
Learn more about our values and what sets us apart as a business by visiting our About Us page, or give us a call at 204-237-3473 for more information about how we can help keep you safe.
More informaion coming soon!
Siemens OOHC941 Multi-Criteria Fire / CO Detector
- Model OOHC941 is an advanced, multi-criteria fire / CO detector that incorporates a redundant, optical / thermal sensor with a carbon monoxide (CO) sensor. Model OOHC941 uses a unique forward / backward light-scattering technology providing state-of-the-art, unparalleled fire detection to the widest range of fire types.
- The Model OOHC941 detector is a flexible, multi-purpose detector, providing a complete solution to meet fire and CO life-safety gas-detection needs. The Multi-Criteria Fire / CO Detector can be field programmed for simultaneous and / or independent functionality, depending on the exact customer and application requirements.
- Model OOHC941 is programmable as a high-sensitivity detector, and meets the requirements of NFPA 76 Standard (for the Fire Protection of Telecommunications Facilities) as a Very Early Warning Fire Detector (VEWFD).
- For instance, the detector can utilize the optical, heat and CO sensors together for enhanced fire detection (multi-criteria), as well as simultaneously provide independent outputs for CO gas life-safety and heat detection. Any combination of the sensors is possible. The detector is extremely versatile and meets the following standards:
- Multi-criteria fire detector (UL 268)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas detector (UL 2075)
- Heat detector (UL 521) with five (5) possible field-selectable temperatures; combined with four (4) rate-of-rise options
- Direct in-duct (plenum) detector UL 268A)
- Supervisory monitoring for CO levels and temperature ranges
- NFPA 76 (Telco Standard) as VEWFD
- Low-temperature warning signal at 40°F (4.4°C) for sprinkler systems, per NFPA 25 / NFPA 72