Explore opportunities at Bison Fire
Our Team members at Bison Fire Protection Inc. are making a difference. They are our most vital assets – we work with them to further their professional growth and career development.
Life at Bison Fire
At Bison Fire, we provide different kinds of fire protection services to our customers. It is a is a fast-paced, dynamic environment for working, learning and growing as a professional.
We foster a culture of hope, discovery, caring, excellence and honor. We support professional development and well-being through programs such as staff wellness, appreciation, education, and training opportunities.
Careers at Bison Fire
If you are a performance driven individual, dedicated to meeting the needs of customers and take pride in your work – consider joining the Bison Fire Protection team.
Our team members have the advantage of full benefits programs, industry training and opportunities for career advancement.
What we do
Bison Fire Protection is a leader in fire safety and fire prevention in Manitoba and is dedicated to providing complete fire protection services to our customers.
Ask a Question
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. For career related inquiries please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Postings
Fire Alarm Technician – Winnipeg
Under the direction of the Regional Manager, this role is responsible for inspections, installations and repairs to fire alarm panel systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers as required by local and national fire codes. This is a full-time, permanent position with a starting salary of $25.00-$30.00 per hour.
- Perform and complete service orders for inspections, installations, repairs and product sales as scheduled
- Examine work, test and ensure that equipment is functioning properly before leaving the shop or the customer’s location
- Deliver equipment or product orders to customers as required
- Identify and document deficiencies, and actively pursue opportunities for up-selling of other Company products and services
- Complete, obtain and maintain all required certifications and safety training for performance of duties
- Available for emergency call-outs on a rotational basis
- Willing to travel as directed
- Attend and participate in any new product/service training, safety requirements, and staff meetings as required
- Minimum education requirement: Grade 12 graduate
- Additional education and/or training from a technical college program is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of current local and national fire codes is preferred
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA) certification
- Valid Manitoba Drivers’ License and clean driving abstract is required
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted