Under the direction of the Regional Manager, this role is responsible for inspections, installations and repairs to fire alarm panel systems, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers as required by local and national fire codes. This is a full-time, permanent position with a starting salary of $25.00-$30.00 per hour.
- Perform and complete service orders for inspections, installations, repairs and product sales as scheduled
- Examine work, test and ensure that equipment is functioning properly before leaving the shop or the customer’s location
- Deliver equipment or product orders to customers as required
- Identify and document deficiencies, and actively pursue opportunities for up-selling of other Company products and services
- Complete, obtain and maintain all required certifications and safety training for the performance of duties
- Available for emergency call-outs on a rotational basis
- Willing to travel as directed
- Attend and participate in any new product/service training, safety requirements, and staff meetings as required
- Minimum education requirement: Grade 12 graduate
- Additional education and/or training from a technical college program is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of current local and national fire codes is preferred
- Canadian Fire Alarm Association (CFAA) certification
- Valid Manitoba Drivers’ License and clean driving abstract are required
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.