Reports to: Regional Manager
Bison Fire Protection Inc., through its fire extinguisher/automatic suppression, automatic sprinkler and alarm divisions, delivers a full offering of superior-quality fire protection products and services to a broad range of organizations via its branches in Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Our professional, highly trained staff have the capacity to ensure our customers have a complete and fully functional fire protection system that will ensure a smooth and continuous flow of business.
Imagine joining an organization where you are considered family. Imagine joining an organization dedicated to the noble purpose of saving lives. Imagine joining a team of professionals that work hard & play hard. Imagine joining an organization that is just as committed to your professional development as your personal development. For over 20 years, we have hired great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Our team motto is: We Win Together! Come join a team with a proven track record of winning together while growing together collaboratively with one singular mission: Everyone’s Safety Is Non-Negotiable.
Under the direction of the Fire Suppression Supervisor, this role is responsible for servicing fire extinguishers, suppression system cylinders and fire hoses as well as assist field service technicians with inspections as required. This role handles all daily shipping and receiving duties and manage inventory within the warehouse. This role is responsible to maintain a clear, safe and orderly warehouse environment and perform other duties as assigned by the Fire Suppression supervisor or head office Suppression Division Supervisor.
TOP DAILY PRIORITIES:
- Performs service work to fire extinguishers, suppression system cylinders and fire hoses in an efficient and time sensitive manner
- Assists field service technicians with inspections as required
- Perform warehouse and maintenance duties as directed
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Fire Suppression Supervisor
- Must participate in physical inventory counts as instructed by the Fire Suppression Supervisor
- Must participate in any required training and certification for the role
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize work load based on needs of customer work orders and field technicians
- Must be able to maintain an organized and clean warehouse with attention to detail in all paperwork requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum education requirement: Grade 12 graduate
- Willing to learn and train in the job role – open to minimal work experience
- Must be able to lift extinguishers/equipment of up to 50 pounds
- Must be detail oriented and focused on accuracy in all duties
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office software
- Must be willing to learn new software programs & processes as required
- Must be able to maintain an effective level of self-motivation & be goal oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and work effectively with minimal direction or supervision
- Must be an effective technical problem solver with good organization & time management skills
- Must present a professional image, attitude & behaviours at all times when dealing with customers, vendors, external service providers & fellow staff members
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate effective people skills & a positive team player attitude
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.